The Poisoned 035-B: RX-78-2 3.0 of DABAN MODEL (sneak peek)

These were just posted in certain gundam group and it was shared to me by another fellow builder.

I checked several pages and they don't have the albums yet of this kit. So there's no direct link or information where they got these pics. Probably posted in the main website so I missed it. (lazy to check their sites and wait the pictures via facebook LOL)

But I don't mind much about source. I just wanted to see the original source because there might be other images I can share here. I only got a few of them but this is a good sign that Daban is working out with this kit.

 Release date? I have no idea about that and it might be next year.

PS- The finished model is copied from Whitebase Gundam Shop Penang






UPDATE (2017-11-01): 
-Added images of runners/sprues thanks to Enlapanlima'slink.
-Added images of Daban and Bandai built models for comparison


































































6 comments:

  1. Here, mate. I've compiled every runner pictures released so far: https://imgur.com/a/1qfDQ

    Looks like Daban's been upping their ante lately. The detail is crisp and really good for a knock off. WIth the exception of that Amuro Ray figure. Bleh.
    The clear part is surprisingly great, with clear being clear, and not muddy.
    Now here's hoping the parts fit just fine, since this kit is a bit pain in the arse to build, even with Bandai quality (I've built one myself actually).

    Oh, and also, looks like they include waterslide decal alongside the default stickers, which is bloody awesome. I'm hoping Daban is sticking to this trend, adding waterslide decals alongside the default stickers/dry transfer decals that came with the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are straight from the source, by the way, so it's quite credible if I say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a bonus, here's the whole kit, built: https://imgur.com/a/t1yaS

    As expected, there are gaps, here and there, the details are decent, but what the hell happened to its head? It wonky, and uneven. Hopefully that's just the problem of this build in particular, and not all of the released kits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing these images. I will update this article now :D

      Delete
  4. Hmmm.. Looks like I'm going to get one of these though I already own Gramps 3.0 but I do hope there's not much issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's about time that I get my Granddaddy RX-78-2 Gunfdam.

    ReplyDelete