The Poisoned 036: SD Evangelion Unit 01 of SUNTOYS

I am not disappointed that Suntoys picked a non-Gundam model for their next kit. In fact, I am glad they put consideration to one of the classics during my childhood time. Evangelion has always been a popular anime back then with a unique concept.


Anyways, Suntoys released another SD with a cool Inner Frame and that is the Evangelion Unit 01. Their first kit I think is the RX-78-2. I hope Suntoys continue to release more from the Gundam line.


















































4 comments:

  1. nice. SO NICE.
    and it's also nice to know that you're an Eva fan as well(insert "I see that you're a man of culture as well" meme).
    Aside from Gundams, my childhood wouldn't be complete without Eva. haha.
    Though when I read "SD" I thought it would be an SD(Huge head, small body, Chibi Gundam) one, but when I saw the runners... damn, I NEED to get one of THIS! ASAP.
    I miss my Eva unit 2, Asuka's Unit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you saw their first kit the SD Rx-78-2?
      Unlike your usual SD, Suntoys managed to add an Inner Frame

      Delete
    2. I just did. And it IS an SD. haha I do hope that this Eva is not an "SD" but an actual scale model of unit 1.

      Delete
    3. Well if you look at the parts.. it is a SD :v
      Still cute and cool..

      Delete