The Poisoned 033: Heavy Arms of SUPER NOVA

I don't think this is a "hoax" either..
We still haven't seen the updated runners and box of WZC so I hope Super Nova will try to give us some updates from their line. If all of their recent posts (this H-Arms and WZC) are real, then we only have 1 more kit to wait and that is Deathscythe Hell Custom.

I am really looking forward for the design/detailing here of Heavy Arms.

UPDATE: 2018/01/21, 9:23PM +8 GMT
I have forgotten about this post and it slipped through my mind that I should have edited this after learning that this image sent to me was just a hoax. The other post is SN’s WZC action base or pedestal which leads to rumors if the company will release a kit. Then I later on found out that it’s a fake info again.

 I am still glad I remembered them but it was a painful one though. These two posts of mine were the main topics of a certain gunplay group. Few colleagues of mine posted a screenshot about it. I don’t blame them and it’s my fault anyway for being irresponsible and a bit lazy.  And it was good news my net connection gave me a shot to edit these articles quickly.

UPDATE: 2018/01/22, 9:08AM +8 GMT
To any members of the group called Gundam Exchange PH, I have already posted an apology regarding this incident last night. You may check the same thread again and scroll back on the comments. No one's pointing a finger at me but I still feel responsible for being careless. Then it turns out that a certain member shared this for fun, probably to bring some hype for other builders such as myself. Again, I am sorry for updating this so late and yes this is just a hoax or fake info.






14 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT????(can I say that here?)
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME???
    DAMN. Guess you won the bet Mad Sir Jesh. Heavy Arms will be THE next kit to be released by Supernova(what happened to WZC? :( )
    But them, all 3rd party kits are on FIRE. This'll be a problem, money-wise. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry it's okay.. I was the same after getting the intel from my colleagues.

      Well we still don't know which model will be released into the market - WZC or HA.
      I'm thinking that the kits will be released with a just a few months of gap; let's say WZC will be first then after 2 months the HA.

      Delete
  2. parang kamuka ng P-bandai sya. Sana me metal yung belt yung sa cartage nung lalagyan ng bala nung heavy arms katulad nung kit sa heavy arms EW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well kamukha yan talaga kasi iisa lang naman itsura nung HA Kai, minomodify na lang lagi ni Super Nova yung detailing. ^_^"

      Also, mukhang wala itong belt na bakal for sure kasi ang gagamitin nilang gatling dyan ay yung same sa Endless Waltz and hindi yung redesign ni Katoki.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Paanong "fake"?

      If fake yung news, sa tingin ko hindi.
      If fake o sinasabi mo na bootleg/class A, then YES, kasi Bandai naman talaga ang nauna.

      Delete
  4. Wzc maybe will be metalbuild version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hope so.
      But we've already seen what they did to both Altron and Sandrock so the WZC might appear with some new detailing.

      Delete
  5. Hi Mad jeshiro ,

    can i know u get the pic from or do anyone have supernova website or forum somesort of page of them ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the pic from a friend and usually the source is either from modeljeen or SamuelDecal

      Delete
  6. hoping supernova wait little longer for gff wzc to appear n begin with..plus premium drei zwerg with

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope supernova will complete the 5 main wing series mechs

    ReplyDelete