The Poisoned 031-X: HRM Barbatos DABAN MODEL (FAKE?!)

It was kind of pointed out by a fellow builder that the HRM Barbatos (image below) might be a hoax or just an edited picture. I mean I also edit images and that could ruin my reputation and credibility for posting images that won't come true.

I have deleted the previous article just to avoid certain issues like giving wrong information on others.
I would like to apologize for this mistake. But I assure you guys that my source (close friends of mine) will not send fake images just to ruin me or just to play jokes with me. It is also hard to determine if the picture is edited or not especially if it's really clean. Plus, when this was sent by my two closest friends, I didn't need to search for evidence if this was true (aside from the fact this has gone viral in an instant).

Anyways, a few more fellow builders said that there were no updates in weibo which is the current main source for any new bootlegs kits. I really have a bad or sluggish net connection on varying days so I don't have the luxury to check the websites every now and then. I usually update my blog (uploading pictures) through net cafes which gives me decent net speed.

Again, I am sorry for the wrong info from the previous post. I meant no harm and it wasn't my intention to make fun of others by giving false information. Although, it was kind of disappointing that the info is not true because I have been looking forward in this particular kit.The dismay in Bandai's poll for the next "ver Ka" might have something to do with the sudden appearance of the HRM Barbatos image with the brand Daban Model. My hopes for this kit is still high and I am waiting for Daban Model to make this happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment