The Poisoned 030: Super Nova's NEXT RELEASE - WING GUNDAM ZERO CUSTOM??

We don't have a preview of the boxart or the prototype and they just released the pedestal. So Super Nova will be releasing a possible "modified" look of WZC. And here my guess was the Heavy Arms -_- (bummer).

Anyways, we don't have any clue with the design so we just have to wait. I will post them up once modeljeen posted any images. Thanks for my friends and to Lordy Kun for sharing the info with me,. :)

Source: Click Here

UPDATE: 2018/01/21, 9:48PM +8 GMT

I have edited the other article regarding Super Nova’s Heavy Arms. As I mentioned on that post, I have been irresponsible and forget to clarify these two articles if they were true or not. After finding out that Super Nova just created the pedestal for Wing Zero Custom but no legit information about a new gunplay kit, I didn’t bother to edit the topic again. The thought of “others will find out themselves anyways” was huge mistake because it can still lead to wrong information for others. Thankfully, my net connection is still giving me a chance to fix this up.

Again I am sorry I didn't edit this article sooner. I am going to place my message here for the members of GXP (Gundam Exchange PHG) who knew about the thread.

UPDATE: 2018/01/22, 9:08AM +8 GMT


To any members of the group called Gundam Exchange PH, I have already posted an apology regarding this incident last night. You may check the same thread again and scroll back on the comments. No one's pointing a finger at me but I still feel responsible for being careless. Then it turns out that a certain member shared this for fun, probably to bring some hype for other builders such as myself. Again, I am sorry for updating this so late and yes this is just a hoax or fake info (not the pedestal but regarding Wing Zero Custom kit rumors).



7 comments:

  1. baka eto yung wing zero custom na HD yung pede nagtransform sa plane mode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi pa natin sure paps pero sana mas maangas sa Hi-Res or GFF. kasi parang yan yung reason why nila nilabas yan kasi gusto nila makipagsabayan sa 2 WZC's na nilabas.

      Delete
  2. glad that you saw my comment, and it somehow helped :D hahaha.
    I TOLD YOU SO! THIS'LL BE AN ADVANCE MERRY EFFIN' CHRISTMAS TO US. HAHAHA
    buying them all is now A MUST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think it's just a coincidence that Super Nova released the same model in the same short period of time along with GFF's WZC and Hi Res WZC? XD XD

      Delete
    2. At least Super Nova has no choice but to complete the whole line now that they have 3.
      And it's still early september. We still have 3 months if they will release another model before the year ends. (or can they complete all 5 before the year ends? :D )

      Delete
    3. Atleast they're putting up a fight with BANDAI. hahaha
      I mean, they're the only one releasing "HD" wing kits right now. But to be honest, the WZC release will be a bold move of them. Seeing that this month(earlier or later this year, correct me if I'm wrong) BANDAI will be releasing the Hi-Reso WZC, and the Metal Configuration WZC.
      About them completing the Wing boys before the year ends? there's a really high chance that'll happen. AND if they can pull it off, hats down for them.
      They do need a new inner frame for the torso and the shoulders, skirts included, for the Heavy Arms. And depending if their WZC has a Neo-Bird mode, then it'll be a new inner frame for it too.
      Let's just wait for the updates(and yours too) for the box art, runners, everything inside the box :)


      PS. Let's just hope that'll it be a WZC release, not just the pedestal. haha

      Delete
    4. Yes indeed, it's a whole new set of inner frame. And base on the design of the first two models having new design, they might change the wings but I am hoping the would make it look really good (seraph-like?).

      Also, I'm sure they will release the actual model of WZC. The pedestal was probably the item that is quickest to put into production. I mean they might have included the WZC pedestal along with Sandrock and Nataku before it was even shared in weibo.

      It will also take some time to complete the prototype or resin model of wing zero custom. I also hope they would follow the footsteps of Sandrock using very few foil sticker markings and will rely on parts separation instead.

      Delete