The Poisoned 024-B: Update for Avalanche Exia of DRAGON MOMOKO

Wow, they are adding the word "dash" as part of its name but I find it cool. I wonder what will Daban Model do with their construction manual and box art.

A whopping 55 sprues packed in the box; so far, this could be the highest amount of sprues for a single master grade model ( I forgot how many sprues the Thunderbolt RX-72 have). If you saw my comments regarding the Avalanche Exia of Daban Model, I mentioned that Dragon Momoko might release the kit with the whole Exia to build and you get to attach the separated parts of the Avalanche. At first, we had some problems or you could say "trauma" when Dragon Momoko released the Strike Freedom with poor parts separation factors. Some of us builders are thinking if they will do the same mistake twice and Daban Model will gain the lead again.

Well let's wait for more updates here to get the final conclusion which kit should gain your interest.

PS - I am not the one who wrote that "55 pcs parts" in the image

I got this pics from Modeljeen. You can visit his Facebook page by clicking HERE.




2 comments:

  1. Aaaand.. Dm announces once again a new Exia coming out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. Im thinking of posting the images right now

      Delete