The Poisoned 019-C: Sandrock of Super Nova UPDATE (Photo Review)

I got these pictures from Modeljeen's album and you can visit his facebook page in the link below.
I'm really sorry because of the late update. I was busy with a lot of stuff and I didn't knew that the update for the runners/sprues were already released. This was posted a few days ago (2017, Aug 24) so I'm really late. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the new kit from Super Nova and please do leave a comment what you think about this one.

Source: Click Here




























































































































































3 comments:

  1. I WANNA BE POISONED BY THIS!!!

    so, the stand for Nataku(Altron) is included in this kit I presume?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the last image, it seems so. More like "what you see is what you get".

      (Sana makumpleto nila buong G-Wing EW) <- This being said.. I'm hoping they would release Heavy Arms next.

      Delete
  2. buti nalang wala gaanong kalaki na sticker katulad nung altron (bang hirap i mask yung part pag-spray paint. Sana yung blue part effect sa "twin fang" ginawang transparent na red orange katulad nung sandrock kai para maganda. Ipon mode "ber" months na alam mu yan boss @jesh hahaha.

    ReplyDelete