The Poisoned 07: Zeta Gundam 2.0 (or 3.0?) of Daban Model

Sorry if this is a very, very late update on my side. This new kit from Daban Model was already announced on Facebook like a month ago and I was just busy at that time. One of the reasons why I didn't take the images is that I don't want to get into the "hype" again. I love the Zeta Gundam but there are just too many kits I want including Bandai’s Barbatos 1st Form and Barbatos Lupus. I have the Bandai 2.0 version but I want this one too because of the uber details again.

So yeah, here are the images for Daban Model’s Zeta Fighter or Gundam with a comparison with the original Bandai 2.0.


Credits to: Click Here 

CLICK IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW



































































































1 comment:

  1. Hello everybody, my name is UC, I am a big fan of Gundam and always want to do something for Gundam geeks. So I established an online shop to sell Gundam books and collectibles. My aim is to share all the rare information and knowledge about the development of U.C. history (0079-0100) and mobile suits to the world.

    At Project UC, you can find second hand comic books and mechanics design art books collected from Japan. All of these collections are legit and some of them are rare, out of print collectible books in good condition. Please visit www.gundamucproject.com to check my works and give me some opinion!

    ReplyDelete