The Poisoned 06: Double X of Daban Model?? WOW! O_O

I'm not sure if this is true just because there's a watermark of weibo.com/dabanmodel on the image. But if this is true, then it certainly is a good news for those who haven't fetched the awesome Gundam DX or Double X with a "shallow" pocket like me. :D

I also noticed a lot of detail on this kit. Daban probably continued the same strategy they did on Zeta 2.0 (more like 3.0 on detailing LOL ). As you can see, there are lots panel lines. One of the biggest eye catcher here is the gimmicks of the DX's signature weapon - the Twin or Double Satellite Cannons. I hope they release more pictures for this kit as I may probably get one. :P

CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW
Source:  Click Here








7 comments:

  1. I hate Double X because of lack detailed parts but this one is exceptional, the 2 guns are different from the original, very detailed parts and also the the very detailed in the solar wings. Is this a copy of MB double X? Maybe I will buy it if I see more picture of it. I from Philippines and wonder when will this unit by daban be available? expected of lots of flasher but cross fingered in sim line I hope there's not a lot hahahaah :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any other pictures so far but I will try to find more once there is an actual announcement.

      Delete
    2. lots of hate there. i bet you cant even build it properly even if its a HG 1/100 scale, i have a daban version, and a bandai HG /100 with a G Falcon Unit included...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No other news so far :/
      I'm waiting for this one too

      Delete
  3. any update of this badass yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably in production now but no other news yet :/

      Delete