The Poisoned 05a: MG 1/100 Providence Gundam (Devil Arts)

Here’s a continuation of my recent post about Devil Arts’ Providence Gundam. I don't like the odd design of the backpack but looking at the overall detailing really amazed me and I might put this in my wishlist this 2017. I also noticed that the inner frame doesn’t have any cool details like that of the other MG kits from Daban or D. Momoko. The inner frame design resembles that of BTF’s ZZ Gundam and Bandai’s 1/100 FM. I'm looking forward what the box looks like.


This article is already late as a matter of fact. This was already posted by modeljeen I think a week ago. Still, I am sharing this on my blog so that others gets the news about this new kit. I would like to thank my informant for sending me the link.

Source: Click Here

CLICK IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW






























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment