The Poisoned 054: 00 Gundam Seven Swords by MJH

Yeah, the title says it all. And this is another frustrating moment for me because I have finally decided to cancel completing the "Wing Boys" and continue the 00 lineup I had in mind. I already set my sights for Bandai's 00 7 Swords but I received news a few days ago about this kit from MJH. Yeah, it looks epic but I have a few opinions about it, thus giving me a 50/50 ratio if I should get it or not.

First, I saw a few pages and mentioned that this is from MH aka Model Heart. As far as I know this is MJH. I think that it's a little impossible for MH to release a very uber-detailed model in just a short time after releasing Wing Zero Custom. Anyways, we will know more after we get more updates about this.

Second is the issue about the details. It looks great and I don't have any complaints about it. Unfortunately, the overall design is so cool that it will not be the same as the kits I have now which is the 00 XN Raiser (managed to get a good deal from a friend) and 00 Qan[T] Full Saber. The detailing doesn't match up if you line them up together - not BALANCED to be exact. Unless they will release the other 00 models like 00 Raiser and Exia with the same detailing, the chances of me picking this one will be high. So yes, even though it looks great, it's possible that I will still stick to the Bandai version.







No comments:

Post a Comment