The Poisoned 019: Sandrock of Supernova COMING SOON

I hope this is no longer a hoax, but looking baack to Supernova's Altron, this could be really true. Of course we will be expecting a hype detailing again. I am looking forward to this kit that there will be few foil markings.

If Supernova continue with this line, we should expect an awesome treatment for Heavy Arms, Deathscythe, and the Wing Zero Custom.

I would like to apologize if the update for my next review (Aegis) is taking really slow. The first reason is that I am finishing all the kits I have now from my client. Second is that we are back in the decals-making business. Yes, decals for certain kits as long as we have the source. I don't know how to ship them internationally and all of our orders are just within Philippines. :/


2 comments:

  1. this is 100% confirm im looking and every site available yesterday but the only visible look we can see is the Sword. ibang iba talaga. Haist sandrock EW nalang kulang ko huhuhuhu pabili para maganda yung before and after i hope revive nila yung Frozen Tear Drops mobile suit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete