The Poisoned 016b: Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina ver MB UNBOXING+Preview

These images were posted by modeljeen on his page a couple of hours ago. I was already given an early heads-up with the album last night but I doubt I can save the images using a crappy internet connection.

From what the images can share, you have a separated part for the eye sensors and it is packed inside the waterslide's plastic. The model also features 2 tones or 2 types of gold plating and it looks really cool. There are also a lot of weapons for the model. What I don't like is that they didn't put any undergated treatment for the sprues so the nub marks will be visible, because the parts are in a metallic finish.

I love the kit but I don't like the financial problems I'm having right now and it might take some time to get one to review. Anyways, enjoy taking a look here in Daban Model's new kit - The Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina ver MB.

SOURCE: Click Here



































































































































2 comments:

  1. boss meron naba dito nyan? magkanu kaya aabutin yan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mukhang wala pa.. puro pre-orders nakikita ko.

      Wala pa ako idea sa presyo pero sana naman hindi kasing mahal ng SF nila

      Delete