The Poisoned 012a: Wing Proto Zero of Daban Model UNBOXING!

Some might have thought it was an April Fools punch from Daban Model. Well it seems this is no longer a rumor because we got the images already leaked through the internet especially here in modeljeen. This was posted 2 days ago on his Facebook page. I had a sluggish internet connection so I am late with the update here in my blog.

My first impression? I don’t like the shape of the head or maybe because the model doesn’t have any panel lines yet, but I do like the detailing here. I’m not saying they made some changes again like the Zeta or the Double X. What I am referring to is the sharpness of the edges. Well it is not as good as Bandai but it shows a good mold and I hope my mechanical pencil could do the trick here.

My client already stated he will buy the kit and I will be able to review it here. I hope you guys put a little patience in waiting for the review of this kit.

Source: Click Here

CLICK IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW






























































































5 comments:

  1. silver pen ginamit ku sa panel line maganda naman kasu hayyyzz nakibili ako ng bandai 2,200 nuon kasu sabay labas nito 700 daw laki dipiresya. sana hi-nu ver ka naman ilabas ng daban bang mahal kasi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sir Mad Wc wb hehe i bought mine last Saturday due to my excitement wala nang panel line straight build agad hahaha so far is very good i hope you get your review soon

    So far nagustuhan ko dito is yung transform part nya the leg part is very nice unlike the
    1/100 MG Wing Gundam and 1/100 MG XXXG-01W Wing Gundam EW Ver.

    so far as wing boy 1/100 MG Wing Gundam i wish magkaroon din ang daban nito

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meron na yung client ko, hindi ko lang kinuha agad kasi dami pang nauna sa mga pinapabuild niya. Siguro kunin ko agad after ko matapos yung MG Providence (Devil Arts)

      Delete
    2. sir mad question lang baka naman meron pa yung client mo nang Sandrock EW baka lang my extra unbuild pa >.< hehe

      Delete
    3. Yan ba yung sa TTH brand? If yun nga yung tinutukoy mo, sa pagkaka alala ko, okay naman snap fitting nya. Wala ako naging issues maliban sa massisikip na parts and yung sa bandang v-fin din.

      Wala pa plan si client kumuha ng ibang kit pero nasabi niya na gusto niya ipaulit wing boys nya someday

      Delete