The Poisoned 056: 1/100 Zabanya (Full Resin) of HAMMER-CAT

 I got a tip from a friend that certain page in Facebook posted images of Zabanya. It was mentioned as a 1/100 model so you might probably need an Inner Frame from the 00 series we currently have. I can't read the Chinese characters but they mentioned it's a full resin kit. Bad news for us straight builders and good news for the ones who have good skill in painting. I still have hope that another 3rd-party brand will make one in the future. If Bandai goes first, that would be nice.

I don't have any information with the Hammer-Cat brand as well. Al I know is that they have released a 1/60 Virtue Full Resin kit and that's it. 

As for the Facebook page where I got these images, you can check the link HERE. The name is GundamSite7.














No comments:

Post a Comment