The Poisoned 016: Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina of Daban Model

Daban Model, why are you doing this to us? D:

Anyways, these images were posted an hour ago in modeljeen's page. You can check his page on the link below.

This is very unexpected to see the Amatsu Mina as a MG /100. Yes this is 8804 1/100 model of Daban Model with lots of "eye candies". Aside from the nice detailing, I am looking froward with that pedestal. I hope my client would try to fetch one of this kit. :D

I am quite busy right now so I will hold my impressions until I get one to review.

Source: CLICK HERE





4 comments:

  1. MG 1/100 KSHATRIYA NZ-666 [IRON BEAR MODEL] tapos meron pa ganito wala na patay na si Ipon hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro may alam ka bang makukunan ng decal placement guide para kay Daban Amatsu? Wala sa manual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. now ko lang nalaman yan bro. Same pala sila ni SF na wala seal/marking guide.
      Try mo na i search. yung sa pang SF lang meron ako eh. :/

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete