The Poisoned 04: MG 1/100 Destiny [Heine Westenfluss Color] - From Dragon Momoko?

I would like to apologize that the first news was deleted due to wrong information sent to me. It was from Club Metal brand.

I should have gathered pictures from the upcoming Strike Freedom ver MB of Dragon Momoko that will be out this Dec 2016. I will try to get that kit.

Also, there were rumors that the extra Wings of Light for Destiny and action base/base stand will included insde SF ver MB's kit! If that is true, then I would surely get it for those nice bonuses. Now I was tagged to an album where I saw pictures of Destiny Gundam. It seems  the model is from Dragon Momoko and it will be released in Heine Westenfluss color. I'm not sure if this is true.

source: Click Here











No comments:

Post a Comment