Out of the Box 04: RGBL-GBP 1st Build-Off


I am going to rush post this again because I don’t have extra funds to rent here in the net café. As much as possible, my savings are fixed and they are meant for the MG 00 XN Raiser. Anyways, our first event was a success and it was really fun. There were a few contestants who backed out because of personal problems. Still, there were near half the registered participants who attend the event. I was one of the judges but I don’t have any experience when it comes to judging especially with the painted kits. I am thankful to the other judges who helped us picked the winners. I also learned a lot from these judges when it comes to exploiting flaws.



I hope we will be able to organize another event like this one in the future. :)

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment