Nub Marks 01: Slow Phase

As some may have noticed that my blog is starting to get quiet. :/
It can't be helped if Daban released to many kits in one go and you will just have to wait for their updates ( if there are still any) and the actual release date.

On my side, I have been busy with a lot of things. I already have my review ready for Altron of Super Nova. I just thought that I won't have any kits to review so I am putting them in a slow phase.

I am also a slow builder to keep myself occupied while waiting for the time I can finally post something.


I am currently addicted with Front Mission 5 (playing it with pcsx2) so that keeps me in a snail speed as well.



Not sure if the "Imaginary Numbers" in the Front Mission series was just a coincidence with IBO's Alaya-Vijnana. xD


I am trying to finish my SF and I am down to the beam sabers and decals.



And then my usual friend and client messaged me for a new request..



That means I now have 2 new articles to produce in the future. :3

2 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting for your return sir jesh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not like I'm on vacation xD
      LOL

      I'm just crammed with a lot of stuff

      Delete